Monday, December 2, 2019

Should Have Been Sunday....

Rain rain and more rain....but not the pouring rain they predicted, and not the winds they predicted.

Managed to get to storage and get the tree and ornaments.....but where is my Advent wreath? I know I have seen it recently! And all our statues....most importantly - WHERE ARE THE STOCKINGS?

The battery run lights I bought for the wreaths did not work - none of them. Not any of the 4 boxes.....so they have to go back.

And I just saw a wreath hanger - and now I cant find it! And I have 1 more wreath I could hang!


More rain today. So I really don't want to go out.
I need to do laundry. And I could make some cookies. But I feel lazy....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...