Tuesday, December 10, 2019

They Showed Up!

The gardener came and cleaned up the front yard - made the plants look like plants again!

And the landscapers showed up. But oh - I am not supposed to talk about this. Because I expressed an opinion my husband does not like.

Now I knew they were putting in plants. PLANTS. Not trees. And yes we talked to him about trees - talked about how we eventually wanted to put in some FRUIT TREES in the back of the yard along the fence.

 We currently have this maple. And we even talked to him about how yes it is pretty but I am concerned about it being so close to the patio and the cover. And I complained about all the leaves, and the fact that no one rakes up the leaves so they are all over the place which I don't like. (We didn't plant this - one of the tenants did). (Didn't get the palm tree in this photo - which they planted behind and to the left of this maple - but they supposedly left it in the pot - it is ugly, and stunted, and sad looking).
 And then there are these 4 oak trees. I don't like oak trees. I don't like the mess they make. Husband likes oak trees. These are out of control - hanging over the fence into neighbors yard, over the back fence over the right of way.

And the landscaper put in this neat little island. And smack in the middle is ANOTHER Japanese maple. WTF?!
 And back there - underneath the overgrown oaks is some tree that is ugly - and when we first moved in it was blooming which drove my allergies crazy. And 2 palm trees that are really ugly cause they are under the oak trees and the other tree and get no sun. (what isnt pictured is some sort of stunted fruit tree along the back fence - never bloomed - never produced any fruit - it needs to come out too!)
And look against the side of the house he has placed ANOTHER TREE! I have no idea what it is - but I bet you anything it is another freaking Japanese maple.

2 more trees - we don't need any more freaking trees.....And I complained to husband about this - the fact that we didn't need any more trees in the back yard  - and especially trees that make such messes and I was told to shut up - it had been discussed and I had agreed to it.

WRONG.

And to think I was just starting to be nice to this man again.

Wonder what I can do to cause those trees to die....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...