Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Tired

The stupid smoke alarm woke us up at 0530 this morning.....and then I could not get back to sleep.

I got the Molasses Raisin cookies baked. The only trouble is - having to substitute butter for shortening turns them into DVD discs! But they taste good!

Got the caramels cut up and wrapped and oh my, are they good! Kinda soft though. So I HAD to make another batch - to use up the rest of the condensed milk of course.....

The Nut Mallow Goodies are good. I don't think I have ever made them although I have had the recipe forever.

Sold the one headboard/footboard that we got from our neighbor across the street in Livermore. I really liked it. Wood - very Craftsman-like. But the headboard was too tall - we would not be able to open the shutters if we used it. And since we already put the TV up, we couldn't really move the bed...

Was hoping to go to the Aquarium tomorrow but sounds like husband is going to go help our friend again. So I will make a trip to the post office and mail off the majority of Christmas presents.

I am frustrated - I had found my Christmas Card notebook - and now I have no idea where it is!
Darn it! Even wrote my Christmas letter too!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...