Sunday, January 20, 2008

Do you believe in ghosts?

I dont know that I do...I dont DIS-believe, but I dont know that I believe...

Altho when I was growing up in Illinois there was a 'ghost' in my room. A light that would appear over my closet door and no matter what type of curtains or such that my mom would play with - we could never figure out where that light came from so that we could block it. And I would never ever nevernevernever go into the basement alone. This was on an Army post and the basement was shared by more than one family and there was some really bad vibes down there. Even adults did not want to go down there alone!

When we lived in PA we lived in a turn of the century house and never really felt any spirits there. Have been in buildings here and there that felt occupied by other buildings...

But after we moved into this house, one of the upstairs bedrooms had light issues. Meaning that the light in that room would turn on for no known reason. No reason. None at all. And after my daughter moved out, we never had that problem again. Can we say poltergeist?

But now, every once in a while, I have the feeling that someone is upstairs when I am home alone. Sounds of a person walking...and something out of the corner of the eye that looks like a human being. In fact, the other afternoon I heard walking and saw something black out of the corner of my eye in the upstairs hall - yelled at the dog for being up there before I realized that the gate on the stairs was in place...and then heard the dog getting up from his bed in the living room and coming over to me!

So, I cant say I dis-believe.

Any good stories out there?

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...