Tuesday, January 8, 2008

PA

Hello, my name is Danielle, and I am a purseholic...

I have more purses than I have shoes and I was once a shoe-aholic. Very very choosy about my purses. One new one every year and it HAD to be leather...

I just filled the crib upstairs with my purses...and some of those have purses inside of them. And it is only the purses that were in my closet. Not the ones laying around the room. I chose some to give away...okay, I took one back out of the giveaway bag. And I still have too many and I can't part with the ones I saved!

Oh dear, how does that 12 step program start?

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...