Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Embarrassment - maybe it will lead to destashing

These are MOST of the scarves and shawls I have knit for myself...

Here are my shoes (minus the ones I am giving away cause I have to admit they just dont fit or are not comfortable any more) except for the 3 pair and my slippers that I am keeping downstairs cause I will be wearing them...

And here, hanging my head in shame, is the crib full of purses. Again, these are just the ones that were in my closet. And a lot of the bags have other purses and bags in them...I thought I was going to be able to part with more. But not yet. Maybe I will get rid of a few more when I have to find a permanent place to keep them.


No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...