Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Poor old man


This old man has been sleeping - and snoring - under my feet all day!
WHY???
Well, hubby put him outside just before we went to bed last night - just as he does every night.
But it seems last night - HE FORGOT TO BRING HIM IN!!!!!!
I am sure Jack did not sleep well out there with all the different noises and things going on,
Plus he was very upset yesterday when he saw me pulling clothes out of my drawers...kept trying to convince him that a trash bag is not a suitcase.....but I am sure he was wondering last night when he was locked out!
Saw something in a catalog I really like - the saying I mean : Land of the free - Becuase of the brave!!!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...