Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, not good news

Went to the doctor yesterday. The good news is there is healing going on. The bad news is - too slowly. So I am still off work. For at least another 4 weeks. Does anyone have any contact with any of the witches and wizards at Hogwarts? I need a healing spell...

So since I have no good news - I thought I would at least share some photos.

I love dragonflies. And I cannot believe he let me get close enough - with my new lens! - to get this photo! Actually quite a few photos!

Apparently the birds or the squirrel decided to gift me with a sunflower....yup, from the seeds they knock out of the feeder!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...