Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oops











What happened to the comments under my last 2 photos in the last post??
Guess i have to try again.

The shawl is the GORGEOUS one Mona made and sent to me. The colors are way off in the photo - the purples are much darker - if I was picking out yarn - I would have gone straight for it. It is perfect. www.abstractfiber.com

The other photos are what else she sent. Some chocolate I still havent eaten. Had to pop it into the refrig when it came - duringthe hottest week all year!

The other are some awesome stitch markers. Recycled aluminum! So they are nice and light! And an ingenous design - they are reversible so they can be used on all sizes of needles!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...