Thursday, June 28, 2012

RIP Dear Friend

This is what happens when you drop your Kindle face down on the floor....all because it is not in a case because the case was too heavy to carry in your purse the day before.....lesson learned, the hard way.

So now to decide which Kindle to replace it with. I had always thought my next Kindle would be the Fire, but the more I look into it, I dont think so. It is too heavy - and so many of the apps I dont need because they are on my phone.

At this point it is between the basic Kindle and the Kindle touch. Do I really need 3G?? I had it in the above featured Kindle...

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...