Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friday at WDW

I didnt have as many photos of this day as I thought. This was our 'free day'. Each family chose to go back to wherever they wanted to go to. Hubby and I chose to go back to Epcot - the one place we did NOT go back to was Mission to Mars!
 
 
 Wandered thru some of the countries we missed before. Ate in China - not too bad - especially topped off with some Tsing Tao beer! Stood thru the 360 degree movie in China again - and also watched Martin Short in the the movie about Canada.
 This is where we ate that night - even if they no longer have my favorite dish - a seafood dish in a luscious lobster sauce. Dinner was lovely as was the sparkling wine (not champagne). Hubby was silly - as the hostess showed us to our table he responded Bonjour to her - and she proceeded to speak to him in French! Too funny since bonjour was about the only word he knew....

Mid afternoon we went back to the hotel and went swimming for awhle. Then went back to Epcot and when we came out of the Canadian movie we knew the storm was going to hit soon - wind and clouds and all....Sat thru dinner and kept expecting the storm to hit...

Finished dinner and started backtracking to a couple of countries we missed - and oh yes, the Werther candy shop again! And the storm finally hit! And me in my sandals again....so we decided to forego Japan and a couple of repeats and just head back to the room...
Look at all those orbs! HA! More like raindrops and splashes on my lens!
Our last night at WDW....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...