Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flowers at Heart Castle

 Beautiful beautiful bougainvillea everywhere - love these flowers - but I call them the devil flower because until I got up & personal with one, I  never knew the deadly thorns these things have....
 Love love love fuschias.....hard to grow where we live because of the heat









This one was actually outside our door at the B&B ....best place to stay in Cambria: J Patrick House....cant tell you how many times we have been there - enough to have spent 1 vacation in each of the rooms, and some of them more than one....quiet....clean....great breakfasts.... nice wine and hor d'oevre time in the late afternoon....homebaked cookies & milk for bedtime! I totally recommend this place.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...