Thursday, July 4, 2013

Losers

Didn't try anything funky at the fair - not this - not the chicken fried steak on a steak......just split a not-so-good sausage sandwich with husband - ate some curly fries (which I don't really even like) - drank something they said was Coca Cola but it wasn't - drank most of my water - and ate cotton candy on the way home!
 My bead stew bracelet didn't win...
 Neither did hubby's Chocolate Chip Zuchini bread...
 Nor my date nut bread....
 My baby sweater didn't win anything...
nor my cowl....Or my shawl (which I don't seem to have taken a photo of...or my necklace, or my necklace or hubby's succulents).

We still consider ourselves winners because we received 4 free tickets for entering all this but still......

(oh and daughter's pickles and peach jam didn't win either)

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...