Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm a Corvette!

I'm a Corvette!
The car I have always wanted...well, every since the first time I watched Route 66 (this is really dtaing me, isnt it!). Of course, not the one in the photo on the quiz...but a vintage convertible one of course!
You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do. "

Athletic??? Competetive??? I dont think so. Yeah, dont push my pedal tho!

Go have some fun and see what you are at:
http://www.tomorrowland.us/cgi-bin/ptest-sportscar

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...