Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday

Well, we grouted the tile floor in the upstairs bathroom last night. It is really looking nice! I am really pleased with how it is pulling together. I only worked that 1/2 day on Sunday so we went and dropped $$$ at Home Depot ... got the sink and the toilet. Those should go in on this coming Sunday....maybe even Saturday night if we get really ambitious!

Better news: I think I am actually going to be able to finish my Fair entry today! I only have to turn it in on Saturday! I am making it a bit smaller than the pattern states, but I think that if I did it the same length, it would be too big. So....if I can finish it today, I can wash and block it tonight. And start on the baby socks tomorrow!! YAY!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...