Sunday, July 1, 2007

Photos




I can't believe it - but the baby blanket did win first prize! That is a thrill to me!

And even more unbelievable - the bootees won second prize AND judge's favorites! I threw those together at the last minute - no real idea what I was doing (I was trying to match them to the blanket) and didnt think I did a very good job! Thank you judges!

Saw lots of beautiful entries - so many from people I recognize from the Vintage Stitchers, the local EGA group I use to belong to.

3 comments:

adrienne said...

congrats, danielle! isn't it exciting to win!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Danielle! The knitting is beautiful!

danielle said...

Thank you!
And hopefully - my grand daughter (due in Septmeber) will enjoy them!

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...