Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is Summer Really Coming???


If you look closely you can see we finally got some warmth....it was 71 degrees yesterday - today it was 93!!!! Now, this weekend if the Summer Solstice.....and it is only supposed to be back in the 70's again!
Had another exciting day. Went out for breakfast. Then went and had a repeat Xray done of my ankle. And then this evening, I got to go to the Farmer's Market and put up with the rude and oblivious crowd there. But it was so nice to be out!
And then I got to see my boys! The little one had a MD appt so they came to seeme afterward!
Will be busy this weekend - Saturday is errand day; Sunday will be the Father's Day brunch at my daughter's house; and Monday I have a MD appt!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...