Friday, June 12, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday to You!


June is a Birthday Month!
Eric's birthday was Monday - hope it was a good day Eric! Even with cleaning carpets!

And today is Owen's 4th Birthday! I can still remember holding this little guy on my lap, letting his sleep on my chest while his Mom was at work....and he is already 4 years old! WOW! Happy day honey bunny! (This is an old photo - when he was only 3-1/2!!!)
June 19th is (was) my dad's birthday.
And my birthday is coming up on the 26th!
The other big birthday months are September (Katie, Kaia, and Luke) and December (Earl, Jessy, and Tom).
John (July), Jack (August - altho my mom's birthday was this month also) and Connor (November) have months all to themselves!
I love having a June birthday - altho I hated it while in elementary school. Summer birthdays were always lumped together in the last week of school instead of having your own day to celebrate. But when I got older I realized how great it was - having a birthday 6 months after (or 6months before, depending on how you look at it!) Christmas! So I got to have presents every 6 months! And the weather was always better....and it was strawberry time for my very favorite cake....but enough rambling about my birthday...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...