Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

Finally spoke to the Management Company - and they listened to our outrage. And in fact told us that the owners of the other property were outraged too. Sounds like they will be going to small claims court to get the money back from the person who suckered them. So they are supposed to be sending us back our check - and then we will mail them a more decent amount. Altho realistically - we probably should wait to find out what the court says about the money charged??!!!

Just got a phone call from the credit union we do business with - not long ago I filled out a survey. And out of a 1000 people - I won the $100 VISA gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so psyched! Now I can no longer say I dont win anything - this is two things I have won this month!!!! Maybe it is payback for the owies I have had this month? Now, what can I use that gift card on.....hmmm.....

Another Christmas project done. 3 more to go... I should keep track of all the books I am reading too on the sidebar as well as the knitting projects....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...