Friday, October 11, 2013

The rest of Monday (if my computer allows me!)



Because I didn't go snorkeling this trip (I really need to invest in some prescription goggles) this was the only turtle I got to see.

The North Shore is interesting. You travel thru a lot of agricultural area to get there. And as you are driving along you pass some breathtaking obviously uber-expensive homes.....right across the street from shacks!
This was where the majority of the shrimp trucks were....and the only place we saw selling pineapple and coconuts (to eat and drink)...

Wanted to stop to see the birthing stones but the guidebook said it was an unpaved road and by the time we got there it was pouring .... so didn't really want to deal with mud. Went back to the hotel and went swimming because it wasn't raining there!

Also had lunch at Jamesons By The Sea again. I had the best salad and the worst clam chowder I have ever had. Hub had a portugese sausage soup and a ham sandwich - he said both were good.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...