Sunday, September 16, 2007

Next Day











So on Monday hubby surprised me and booked two trips - a submarine ride and the bike trip down the volcano (not at sunrise tho!!). I kept telling my hubby that the sub was not in the harbor...and he said he knew. So off we went for that - and we did have to do a 10 minute ride out to the sub, but after taking Bonine he did great. Of course, we also went out in the AM so it was a bit calmer...


That blurry photo up there is supposedly something called Frog Fish...fish that dont swim....they climb and 'walk'. Havent verified that but that is what the person told us when we saw them...
Time to go eat...will finish Monday's saga after dinner...

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...