Wednesday, November 6, 2019

#5

Today was chilly....the sun was warm, but the wind was wintery.

Hubby did a Dump Run with friend....And was amazed at how cheap it was compared to Alameda County!

While he was gone I decided to make the date nut bread for the holidays. And found that I had thoughtful wrong dates!!

So I had to chop up 3 packages of (luckily they were pitted!) Of dates. And because they were so sticky, I had to do them by hand. Oh well, 6 loaves + 2 mini loaves. And I thought I was only doing 4....

Work in away on a shawl for www.alicesembrace.org and last night I thought there were some mistakes, but the yarn (which I am totally in love with) is dark and hard to see at night.

So looked at it today and sure enough there were several mistakes ROWS back....thank goodness it is only 58 stitches wide because I think it was about 8 rows I had to rip out. But I am all caught up again

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...