Saturday, November 2, 2019

NaBloPoMo - Day 1

First I have heard of this - and it is already November 2 - but it is "National Blog Posting Month. The idea is to commit to writing a blog post daily in November. It’s a riff off of NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month."

So wonder how many days I can do that this month.

Just read an article in the paper for a writing contest - 101 words. I would love to try that. But have to decide what to write about in such few words.



These are 3 pairs of socks I have knit since September.

There is this awesome yarn store in CO...nope, never been but it is on my bucket list. And several years ago they started Camp Loopy. A virtual knitting camp with challenges each summer. A great way to get some Christmas presents made!

They then branched out to Loopy Academy -  All 4 years. Which I finished. And now there is grad school. And this semester you could choose 1 of several 'majors' and do 3 of something in that major. I chose socks. And I am done and the semester lasts until December. 


Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...