Tuesday, November 19, 2019

November 19

Chilly day - very windy - and that wind is very chilly.

Because of that, the primer coat we put on the 2d bookcase is not drying in a timely manner.

Moved the first one into the room and started transferring books into it.

Now I have been working on a cross stitch Christmas present. One of 2 I need to get done. Lots of white on this one and somehow some of the stitching got dirty. Trying to wash it. We will see if it works at all. A good part of it will be covered with buttons.....so as soon as it dries I can start all the back stitching.

Meanwhile I think I will start the other one!

Today an old friend is having surgery. Been praying for her and her family. She is having a lumpectomy done. Hopefully only a lumpectomy. Havent heard any news yet.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...