Friday, November 22, 2019

Yeah I know...

that I missed yesterday. But you know, there really wasn't much to report. We put the 2d coat of paint on the bookcase and then pretty much had a lazy afternoon.

Today we have been busy. Went to breakfast at a new place in town - it wasn't bad but they need a bit of work.

Then started clearing out the 2d bedroom. Emptied out the older bookshelf and filled up the 2d one that we brought in. Went out to storage and got the headboard/footboard for the twin bed that is going in there. Took 2 big boxes of donations to a place in town. Stopped and treated ourselves to an ice cream cone.

Put the bed together - the frame goes directly on the headboard/footboard  so we had to use it. Now I cant find the sheets - mattress cover - and quilt for the bed!!! Typical …..

Still have some more clearing out to do in there - mainly moving things to where they belong but quite an improvement and I am tired.

The House of Representative voted to pass HR 1309. Now it will have to go to the Republican Senate, which means they will not pass it. And if they do, supposedly our President has already said that he will refuse to sign it into law. I am on a FB page about Silent No More and it is just sickening to read about how healthcare workers are treated. Please people - write to your Senators and tell them to pass this.

I have 2 knitting machines, neither one of which gets used. One was my mom's, it is a German model and if not antique now, pretty close to it. Mine is American - and if anything, at least vintage. I don't want them. But I don't know how to get rid of them. If anyone reading this post has any ideas, please share them with me!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...