Wednesday, November 13, 2019

November 13

My dog sees ghosts.
He thinks his water bowl is haunted.
I wish I had taken videos of him.

I got tired of refilling the small indoor water bowl. And since the dogs are not spending that much time outside, I brought the giant one in from outside.

And our terrier thinks it is haunted. But only after dark. He shies away from it - walks around it - and stares intently at it and into it. He will take a small drink and then jump away from it, run, and hide.

So I got tired of this and switched the bowls back last night. You would have thought this dog had not drunk anything in days, or weeks. I had to refill it twice, between him and his big sis.

Ok, so he is just neurotic.....but if you watched him you would believe that he can see ghosts!

So the kitchen guy came bright and early today - did the work in about 1/2 hour. And the landscapers showed up when they said they would.

But the door guys? Yup, no show. I swear I am not paying out any more deposits.
Called the guy who did all our inside work - and whose brother we gave the deposit to. And said, hey - your brother said he would be here Tuesday, and worst case scenario today. And Elvis (yes that is his name; and no, there is no way he is Him!) said - oh no - he is coming Thursday. Nope, he marked it on our calendar as Tuesday after checking with his wife....oh ok, well I will call him and get back to you.

Phone silence ever since.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...