Thursday, November 7, 2019

NaBloPoMo #6

Grey, chilly day. But what should I expect - it is November after all!

Took the cone of shame, and the dressing off the paw of Bella for a little bit - and of course she started licking it - and it started bleeding. Tracking blood all over the house. So redressed it. I thought it was starting to look better but I don't know. Might be time to take her to the vet again.

Fried chicken breasts, mashed potatoes for dinner tonight - a fire in the pellet stove - all comfort time.

Wrapped some presents (Christmas) today. Mailed oldest grandson's birthday card and present. Boy that makes me feel old....don't know how #1 can be turned 17 already!!!

Plugging along of the Alices Embrace shawl. Have everything ready to begin the Bob Ross Christmas ornament for middle grandson but just haven't gotten started yet.

Need ideas for presents for the grands and the kids! Gets harder each year!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...