Sunday, November 24, 2019

Complaining

I will never ever complain about having a husband who cooks for me. BUT....

Now that I am retired I do the dishes after dinner. No biggie. But could he ONCE put things away???
Not just the clean dishes. But all the things he used for cooking - put away the oil - the vinegar - the spices. Throw out the empty containers (the trash is what? 6 steps away?) Take the sponge and wipe down the countertop that you have made a mess on.

Just once. Please.

Moved the folding bookshelf out of the "bedroom" and into the "den" for now. It is holding the Christmas presents that are wrapped and will need to be either mailed, or delivered.

I was putting something up for sale and realized I had deleted the photo from my phone - thinking I had downloaded the photo. But apparently I did not download the photo. So that means another trip to storage.....and emailing the photos to myself, to download, is taking hours.....I don't know what the hold up is...

And now later....AFTER I swept and vacuumed the kitchen floor.....and AFTER hubs made a delicious dinner, I walk in to find lots of pieces of cabbage all over the floor GRRRRRRRRRR

Was listening to a video blog - a you tube thing - and decided to get out some of the cotton  yarn I found and start crocheting a washcloth for next Christmas. After all, I took that class last month right? Right....a little over 1/2 way through I realized I was making my SC totally wrong! But I don't want to rip it out, so will finish it wrong and then hopefully when I start another one I will remember that I am reverting back to my bad habits and actually make it the right way!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...