Monday, November 4, 2019

NaBloPoMo #3

Well, no baking today. But got several more boxes cleared out of the den. And the desk top cleaned off. And some Christmas presents wrapped. Overheated the shredder. And still a lot of shredding to do.

The file cabinet is almost bursting at the seams. But it will get cleaned out again next year and that will help.

Hubby got the other side of the walk, on the side of the house, cleared out. Now he needs to dig out the dirt and pack it down and then we will buy some concrete to put down there. And talking about moving the table - a picnic table my dad repurposed into a plant holder many many years ago - to the side of the house so when I want to repot plants I have somewhere to work. Unbelievable that the table is still in such good shape - the one remaining bench was not and we trashed that.

The side of the walk that he bricked in for all the trash bins and all looks great. Funny when he was clearing it out he got very frustrated at one point because he could not get the grown over paving stones out - turns out it was a concrete slab that I can now remember that my dad put in to put the garbage can on top of (back then there was only one garbage can - not 3 bins!!)

And that was our day!


No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...