Sunday, November 3, 2019

NaBloPoMo #2

Well, holiday baking has commenced!

Took over 1/2 the frozen bananas and I have 4 loaves of banana nut chocolate chip bread in the oven, and 2.5 more to go when these are done!

Later this week I will make the date nut bread.

Then right before Thanksgiving will be pies, maybe a cake/maybe not, the cranberry sauce (trying a new recipe this year) and 24 hour salad.

After Thanksgiving will be cookies and candy.

Hoping to drop off some cookies and candy at my old job on the way up to daughter's at Christmas; or on the way home!

We were supposed to go see youngest grandson in his water polo games today. Husband feeling (and looking) better but he just wasn't up to a 3 hour round trip drive. And I didn't want him to share this bug with daughter and grandson. So we will see him another time. Daughter says we have to come up when they swim at the pool in Atherton - says it is a gorgeous pool (which it should be!).

No working on house today. Working on Christmas presents.....have 3 out of 5 done, with the 4th on the needles. One cross stitch project almost done (it is at the very very boring part so I can only stand working on it a bit at a time) and want to start on the other cross stitch project but trying to be methodical - have to finish the first 5 projects before I start that one!




1 comment:

Lorette said...

You are way ahead of me. Our family hasn’t even had the discussion about who is doing the holiday dinners yet!

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...