Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The First Storm in Our New Old House

Bleak and gray and chilly all day.


Waves are building.

And then this afternoon, like a scene from the movie Birds:

A murder of crows took over the power/phone lines all around and set up quite a chatter.

I tried a new recipe which was good but I should never ever have put the jalapeno pepper in it. I managed to eat almost a bowl of the Taco Bowl and hubby actually had 1.5 bowls but it was even a bit hot for him! I might keep the recipe and not add any jalapeno at all!

Tomorrow is baking and prepping day.

Tonight we had a quick off/on power outage - just enough we had to wait for Xfinity to boot back up.

And now the storm has hit. The wind is rattling windows and doors, yelling around the house.....and the rain is pounding. The dogs are looking at us like - what the heck is going on???

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...