Sunday, November 17, 2019

Beautiful November Day

Sunny and warm - unbelievable - seems like recently every other day is to die for.

Drove out to Moss Landing to the fruit and vegetable market. tried to stop at the fish market but there was absolutely no parking.

Came home and sanded the first bookcase. My failed attempt at staining. And put a primer coat of paint on it. Hubs did come caulking on the 2d one.

He chose red paint for these two bookcases. I think I know why. But you know what - he built them - he can choose the color!

We are invited over to friends house for pumpkin pie tonight. Hubs is excited. He LOVES pumpkin pie. Me - not so much!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...